The Foxton Primary Science series supports KS1, Lower KS2 and Upper KS2 Science through a variety of features and STEAM-related tasks that cover all curriculum requirements. This title supports he Light and how it moves content of Upper KS2 science curriculum.
Colourful, engaging content blends information with prompts for further discussion and investigation.
Keywords, creative activities and quizzes reinforce comprehension, along with challenging words explained in the glossary.
You can also scan the QR code on the back cover and do the comprehension and vocabulary quizzes online.
- How it travels
- How we see
- Seeing colour
- How reflection works
- Activity: Test light reflection
- Activity: Write a light poem
- Activity: Find colour in white light
- How a periscope works
- Tricks of the light
- Activity: Write a comic-style biography
- Activity: Make a flap book
- Let’s experiment: Shadow investigation
- Vocabulary check
- Index and answers