The Foxton Primary Science series supports KS1, Lower KS2 and Upper KS2 Science through a variety of features and STEAM-related tasks that cover all curriculum requirements. This title supports KS1 requirements for the Animals, including humans content.
Colourful, engaging content blends information with prompts for further discussion and investigation.
Keywords, creative activities and quizzes reinforce comprehension, along with challenging words explained in the glossary.
You can also scan the QR code on the back cover and do the comprehension and vocabulary quizzes online.
CARNIVORES HERBIVORES OMNIVORES
- What do animals eat?
- Body structure and diet
- Carnivores: mammals
- Carnivores: reptiles, amphibians and fish
- Carnivores: birds and minibeasts
- Herbivores: mammals
- Herbivores: reptiles, amphibians and fish
- Herbivores: birds and minibeasts
- Omnivores: mammals
- Omnivores: reptiles, amphibians and fish
- Omnivores: birds and minibeasts
- Food chains
- Comprehension check
- Vocabulary check
- Let’s experiment!