All organized alphabetically for convenience, the flash cards present the target word and its parts of speech on the front and definitions, contextual sentences, and synonyms on the back.
Selected by highly experienced 11 plus tutors, the flash cards are a priceless learning resource that can be used by learners in Year-4 and above.
The flash cards also come with a metal sorting ring, allowing learners to carry them around and study on the go. They also come in a luxury box with high quality durable cardboard, so they can last longer and hold out against rips and tears.
- 300 target words essential for the 11 plus exam
- Definitions and parts of speech
- 750 contextual sentences
- 1515 synonyms
- 1029 antonyms
- Perfect for students in Year-4 and above
- An enclosed metal sorting ring to arrange select cards for study on the go
- High quality and durable cardboard box so that the cards can last longer and hold out against rips and tears.